Monday, October 19, 2009

Last Saturday I challenged everyone at my Campaign Kick-Off party to spread the word about me and my campaign, to make some noise, tell folks how we will all benefit from getting good people elected. Lisa Lima has risen to that challenge by sending the following e-mail to over 50 of her friends and family:

"On Saturday I had the honor of singing the National Anthem at Shaunna O’Connell’s Campaign Kick Off event. John and I were both very impressed with what she had to say and her goals for State Representative. She cares about and is clearly dedicated to the community. We found her to be a woman of integrity and a strong work ethics, someone who will serve the people of Taunton well.

"As you know our families are from Taunton and so our interest for their proper representation is important to us. I would like to encourage all of you get to know Shaunna and her beliefs. We feel you also will be very impressed with what she has to say regardless of your political party. We encourage you to share this email with your family and friends who live in Taunton such as we are doing with you today. Thank you for reading this and please take a look at her web site http://www.shaunna2010.com."

Join Lisa in supporting my campaign by taking action and spreading the word. Tell people you support me and encourage them to do the same. Be sure to look for my speech later this week or early next. Pictures are already posted.

Thanks for your continued support. Power to the People!

Shaunna


No comments:

Post a Comment