Thursday, October 1, 2009

Taunton is a great place to live. The people here are friendly, generous, and they care about their community. I took my daughters out for breakfast at Jimmy's Restaurant Tuesday morning, and I felt like I had known everyone there for years.

The folks I talked to were ecstatic that I am running for state representative in Taunton. They told me they are ready to vote for a new leader like me who will go to Beacon Hill and fight for the BOLD changes we need to shrink government, lower taxes and relieve families of the burden our state government has unfairly thrust upon them.

As I meet all these wonderful people in Taunton, I am witnessing the tidal wave of change they are going to make in 2010. I am proud and honored to be an integral part of that change.

Power To The People!
Shaunna

No comments:

Post a Comment