Monday, October 5, 2009

This weekend I attended the AMRC conference for town and city committees. I gained a wealth of knowledge from the speakers who generously gave their time to reach out and address town and city committee members.

One very important understanding I gleaned is what an important role committee members play in the success of the candidates. Members can support their candidates by actively participating and volunteering their time. Coming to the meetings is the first step, but don't stop there. Ask a candidate what you can do for them. An active city committee plays a key role in the victorious outcome of an election.

So take the time to join your local city or town committee today. We need you. As a candidate, I can tell you that we truly appreciate everything the city committees do for us. In Taunton, you can contact me and I'll give you all the info you need to get started.

Get active, get involved, get your government back.

Shaunna

No comments:

Post a Comment